Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GENTING 3DAYS2NIGHTS TRIP

Hi, my dear, my dear friends and my readers
Now I'm at Genting Club Elite suite!
Staying at Caesar Suite
My cousin and aunty uncle went out swimming and play already
So, I able to online inside the suite because here have a computer to online...hehe=)
NICE & ENJOY SUITE!!!

I'm so disappointed because my dear cannot come together with me
Because he go to Penang with his family
If not we will be enjoying and have much more fun at here
Dear, remember buy something for me at Penang...hehe=)

I already plan my schedule at Genting
Tonight, maybe I will go out shop with my sister and take some photo
Tomorrow morning will wake up early go to do SAUNA & RELAX myself
Afternoon and night, I will stay inside the suite SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP and go out with my sister
Due to exam not enough sleep & woke up at midnight study so my face came out alot of pimples...so sad=(
Third day, I will wake up early too go to do sauna again
Then, pack my stuff and go back home
That is all, my SIMPLE HOLIDAY schedule

I miss my dear so much!
I really hope this holiday you can accompany me
But I know you are so busying till cannot make it
So, nevermind=(

I will post my holiday photo after come back from Genting
STAY TUNE!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment