Sunday, July 25, 2010

Continue to Blogging...

Finally, my Final Exam ended
No more Assignment, Test and Presentation...haha:D
Damn Relax right now but relax till nothing to do and don't know what should I do
So, I'm back to Continue Blogging to spend some time.....

Let's start to sharing...

I'm been an aged dint eat Sushi already and miss Sushi so much
So, just now I brought my sister and brother went to Sushi King have our dinner
We ate till super full but was not satisfied us because the Sushi King branch at Tesco they made the Sushi was not very delicious
All the taste was very different compared to last time that I try want
The noodle and some Sushi taste SUCKS!!
We order 1set of Unadon Double and some Sushi










My Favourite Soft Shell Crab









24th of July
Kim Kim invited Wen Wen, Keow Keow and me to her house to have a small BBQ Party
This also is a time for us to gather because last few month I was very busy and keep FFK them...So SORRY!!!
Please FORGIVE me =(
But the moment we always spend together I was very happy
Keow Keow and Wen Wen, after busy your assignments then we chill out again ya...
I'm WAITING!!! hehe^^

Me with Kim Kim's Musho...cute Musho^^


"WE ARE THE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER"

Love,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment