Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Foods Day

22th of August
Last day for me to enjoy before new semester start
My dear and me headed to Sunway Pyramid again
We shop shop at there and we have nothing to buy, just a window shopping
Then, we went to Optical88
I had try alot of spectacles because I planed to change a new spectacle *my spectacle look old*
I had try to wear more than 10 different design of spectacles because my face are too big alot of spectacle are not suit my face *shy*
End up, i got to chose the SOLVILET TITUS Titanium spectacle
The spectacle cost me RM455...
I really 'pok kai' already lo...

Since we have nothing to do at there
So, we went to find makan again...haha:D
We went to Formosa Taiwanese Restaurant to try out this time
Their Famous Dishes are:

Lo Bak Rice

Taiwanese Rice Burger- LOVE the Taiwanese Sausage and Cucumber

Hot Crispy Chicken

At night, we have our dinner at Restoran AhWa, located at PJ
Restoran AhWa famous their Hokkien Mee because the noodles are cooked using charcoal

We also order some side dishes that also very famous in the restaurant

Fried LaLa


烧豆腐

Little Lim Penang Pancake

Tonight I will depart to Singapore.
Singapore+Star Cruise+Pulau Redang, Here I come!!!
ENJOY my TRIP till MAX :D

Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment