Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Happy Day for Us!

- 15th of August -
Not a Special Day for us, but it is a Happy Day for us!
I miss my dear like hell because we almost 1week didnt meet each other.
My mood on those week was very moody and keep annoyed my dear during his working and busy time.
So, he planed to bring me out on Sunday afternoon but we have no place to go. End up headed to Midvalley and The Garden Shopping.
I just bought a pair of shoes at Isetan and my dear bought a T-shirt at Spring Field only.

We Shop Shop Shop.....and so fast 7pm already.
It is a time to had our dinner lo.
We dont know what to eat on that night, and we went to Italiannies only know there have a Ramadhan Buffet Promotion only RM42.90.
So we chose to have our dinner at Italiannies and Buka Puasa with all the Malays...haha:D
It is also a worst night for me because I ate damn alot till my stomach Round and Big.
I WANT DIET!!!

Soup - Spicy Tomato Soup

Starters - Pasta, Tuna & Chicken with Aubergine

Starters - Potato served with beef and cheese on top


Starters - Bread

Starters - Chili served with Tuna, Eggs & Meat Balls

Starters - Mushroom with Cherry Tomato, Pumpkin with Aubergine & Cuttlefish

Main Course - Fusilli Paste Amatriciana
-Spiral pasta tossed with beef bacon, black olives, chili and onions with tomato sauce. *Delicious*


Main Course - Filet Mignon In Green Pepper Sauce & Gorgonzola
-Grilled tenderloin steak served in a spicy green pepper sauce and topped with gorgonzola cheese.


Dessert - NY Strawberry Cheesecake
-New York-style cheesecake served on a bed of strawberry sauce. *My Favourite - Until now still miss the thick thick cheesecake*


Thanks, dear for a pair of shoes & the superb full dinner at Italiannies!
I Love You & Miss You so much!

Love,
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment