Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday! Shopping & Craving for Foods Day!

Yeah! It is Monday again!
I was continuous 3weeks Monday went to Sunway Pyramid shopping...haha:D
Not I like to shop at Sunway Pyramid but it is very bored on Monday and dont know where to shop, so Sunway Pyramid is the nearer place to let us shop and spend some time over there...
I should say, not just give me spend some time over there but make me broke too...
Bought CNY shirt & accessories again~~~

Then, we went back to Klang to had dinner at Noble House Seafood Restaurant, located at Jalan Temoh
It is a restaurant famous for Loh Mee Sua & Fried Chi Hoon Gen
Those watching 8TV 'Ho Chiak' will know about this restaurant too because introduced in 'Ho Chiak' before
Other than that, the chef has won Winner on 2007 Asias International Kitchen Emperor Challenge Match & etc
I can described some of their dishes are quite special & flavoursome!
We 2people ate 2plates of mee & one side dishes, really full till stomach very heavy...haha:D
I really have a satisfied dinner!

Fried Chi Hoon Gen (S)RM9


Loh Mee Sua (S)RM9


Vietnam Style Chicken (S)RM12


That's all for today post!
Time to Sleep Tight Tight!
Good Night!

Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment