Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Want to Crap This Few Days Things in This Post

Oh Gosh~~~ Working Day is like KILLING Me & My Leg
I very long didnt stand for so long and it is 10HOURS
My Leg Muscle also PAIN for few days still not yet recover
Hope my leg can recover faster and let me continue another 6days!
I will TAHAN no matter how...

Oh...Ya! I already went to Segi University College settle my Degree Course
Now I'm waiting their offer letter to start the course
What I think now is I hope can exempted alot of subjects and cut the course to 1 1/2 years or 2years

Beside that, I Enjoyed My Day Yesterday!
With my dear went to Sunway Pyramid shop for his CNY clothes
At Night, we went to 88 Steamboat BBQ enjoy the Buffet
The BBQ dishes still not bad but the TomYam soup taste SUCKS!
We ate till very FULL and STOMACH BECOME ROUND ROUND only go back home...haha:D

Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment