Monday, October 12, 2009

♥ Dessert

Sunday night again...is my food day again...haha:D
My parent went to wedding dinner
left me & my brother at home only...
After finished revision then I prepared myself and waiting my dear 6something came to fetch me for dinner
We headed to SS2 having our dinner at One Noodle
This is our first time been there to taste their famous ramen
We have 2bowls of ramen and shared to eat

SzeChuan Sweet & Sour Ramen...the taste not bad...


Seafood Curry Ramen...suitable me...because I like curry and seafood too...inside really have alot of seafood...the taste very nice and delicious♥♥♥



After took dinner, we went to 1Utama walk walk
Then I suggest my dear to MY HONEYMOON have dessert
I dessert so so so much
I think most of girls also like dessert=)
We have~~~

Durian Pancake (Cold)...is their famous dessert...


Me & my dear like their Durian Pancake...it is very nice!
♥♥♥♥♥
They using 100% high quality durian to made it...


Assorted Fruits Crystal Grass Jelly (Cold)...quite nice too...










This few weeks, my eyes bag very serious
Even take photo also can see it
I'm so sad...pretty eyes became ugly eyes=(
Last time I dont have eyes bag...maybe I always sleep late and not enough rest so eyes bag came out already
How can let the eyes bag recover???
Please teach me~~~

I finished 2test on this 2weeks already
Now have to do presentation slides for this thursday Business Information System presentation and have to done Malaysian Economic assignment on this month....
I still got Advertising & Promotion presentation and have to do own TV advertisement with group friends
TV advertisement for me quite challenging...because have to find 1 malaysia product and create a TV advertisement by own...
Hope this TV advertisement I can do well...Gambateh!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment