Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Night

Yesterday, I was very busy
Helped my mummy wash hair with customers
Hand also dry=( have to put more lotion to take care my hand

At night, with my dear headed to Sunway Pyramid
We reached there 9pm and took dinner at TGI Friday
TGI Friday the foods very delicious and not very very very expensive
I their foods





Fried Mac & Cheese-Irresistible, creamy cheeses and elbow noodles golden-fried to perfection...very very very NICE!!!






I had Fish & Chip


Jack Daniel's Burger...my dear it so so so much
Dear: The best beef burger I ever had so far in my life. so juicy and with such perfect sauce! I will never forget the taste!




CUTE dessert minis
Mocha Latte-Luscious mocha custard topped with fresh whipped cream and dusted with cocoa powder.
Snickers Treat-Decadent, sweet chocolate custard covered with chunks of chewy Snickers bar.





I want to try their burger next time...hehe=)
We finished eat almost 10pm then we also go back home already...
Yesterday, I really ate till very very very full
Thanks,dear brought me to TGI Friday...Muacks!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment