Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mooncake festival party & Family outing

Friday, I with my dear went to Kah Sim house ate steamboat and celebrated Mooncake festival party with engineering students
Everyone was fighting to get the foods and the steamboat soup also very nice...
Some of the people also drank Carlsberg and open red wine too...
I drank a small cup of red wine to digest...hehe^^
I really ate till very very very full
After that, we went to playground played candle and lantern
We played till 12something only went back home

Yesterday is Mooncake festival
I suggest to brought my family went to eat Papa John's
I, my eldest sister and younger sister share to treat daddy and mummy
We ordered alot of foods and ate till very full

Cost us total RM118.50

Breadsticks served with Special Garlic Sauce & Pizza Sauce...my family this so much


Garden Salad


Cheesesticks served with Special Garlic Sauce & Pizza Sauce, 100% Mozzarella Cheese...Yummy! Yummy!!!


Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings...not bad...


Simply Cheese...very nice!


Fisherman's Catch


Hawaiian Papa


Baked Rice-Chicken & Mushroom


Me at Papa John's=)


After eat, then we went to grandma house because we very long dint meet grandma already

We chit chat with aunty and ate mooncake till 12.30am only went back home and I slept at 1something
Yesterday was my super tired day and sleepy day=(
But I was very HAPPY

Dear, I miss u so much too!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment