Friday, February 5, 2010

Estebel-Spa-

Today, I 'ponteng' the Management Principles class
Then afternoon, my eldest sister brought me along to Estebel-Spa-
The coupon cost RM200++ per person
Wah! It is damn expensive for me but I get it free from my sister...haha:D
Thanks, sister! Muacksssss!!!♥

We very very very relax at there
Maybe the environment very nice with France style & very standard
So I like the environment so much=)

First, we do Sauna about 15minutes
The Sauna room superb hot & big compare with alot of places
Then, we continue to do Jacuzzi for half hour
After that, is the Hot Stone Massage time
I most like is the Hot Stone Massage
It can help our body to exhaust toxin & relax the whole body
But after massage must drink 8x5cup=40cups of water
Huh? Can I drink 40cups of water per day?
It is too many cups for me...
But good for my health sure I will try my best to drink 40cups of water...hehe^^

That's all for my today post
This week have to start doing assignment...GAMBATEH myself!
Bye bye!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment