Saturday, February 20, 2010

Outing on Weekend!

Today afternoon, with my dear went to shopping at Mid Valley & The Gardens
Maybe due to CNY so have less people went to buy cloth
We find parking also easier & no traffic jam
We reached there straight away go to craving for foods because I'm hungry...haha:D
Then, my dear brought me to Delicious have delicious lunch=)
But I look fat on every photos & without make-up very ugly=(

I had Spicy Seafood Spaghettini with Coriander

My dear had Sirloin Steak Sandwich with Onion Relish in Toasted Ciabatta






We also shared shared to had yummy yummy Shepherds Pie

After lunch, we went to shop shop & I'm seeing Coach & Burberry purse
I still considering to choose which brand & the design
I will choose slowly & choose the one I like the most=)
Beside that, I also accompany my dear choosing watch & perfume
Maybe I will present him Police watch because he like it so much
I hope the Police watch design that he like the most still available at Pavilion...

Charmaine signing off

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment