Thursday, February 11, 2010

Outing with my belove sister

Today, I finished class 4.30pm
Then follow my eldest sister went to Sunway Pyramid again
My eldest sister brought me go to do pedicure & colour nails
Because she got sign a package at Strip & CNY is coming so she brought me go to do FREE
Thanks, sister ♥♥♥

After, did the pedicure around 7pm something
Then, we went to Canton-i took our dinner
My sister spend me eat again...hehe=)

Jasmine Tea

Awesome 香芋流沙包!!!

My sister had XO Fried Carrot Cake...Yummy!!!

I had the 双拼捞面...Opps! The picture very blur...actually it is very nice with the special mee...
I like their Roast Pork...abit salty salty & crispy

We ate finish then accompany my sister went to shop
My sister bought a long pants at Forever21 & bought for her bf Esprit long pants
After that, HOME SWEET HOME! =)

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment