Friday, March 12, 2010

Holiday Part2

Today afternoon, I went out with my girls
We off to Midvalley & The Garden had a lunch & shopping section
This is my 1st time went out with Prue & Vangeline
But I was very ENJOY with them
We have some chat & eat & shop=)
We reached The Garden, we walk here and there find for GOOD LUNCH
At the end, we choosed to had our lunch at Alexis
We 3people only but we ordered Sandwich, Pasta & Main Plates
Then, we shared shared to enjoy our lunch together
Yummylicious!!!

Vangeline's drink

Alexis Club Sandwich

Pasta- Alexis Liguine Vongole

Chicken Escalope

Me, Vangeline & Prue girls

After our lunch section, then we went to shop shop
We also took some photos in toilet
Most of the girls will do...haha:D



3girls camwhoring=)

Midvalley also have the event 'Alice in Wonderland'
I took some of the photos from top to down

Before went back home, we ask Vangeline's friend helped us took photos
The whole day we just keep shoot photo photo photo...haha:D

Today, we also quite lucky
We saw Amber Chia at The Garden & Xin Yi at Starbucks
I think everyone know who is Amber Chia right?
Xin Yi is the 988fm DJ & 8tv host

I want to THANKS to Vangeline because fetched us go to shop
Hope we still have the chance hang out again when we all are free
Muacksss to my girls!!!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment