Sunday, March 21, 2010

Holiday Part6

My grandma birthday was past a few weeks
But now my parent only free to brought my grandma for a belated birthday dinner at TGI Fridays
Yesterday, we went to Sunway Pyramid the TGI Fridays
We ordered alot of main course and everyone ate till superb full...haha:D
They gave alot french fries, cannot finish too...
Inside all the photos can see my fat fat face=(
The photos also let my younger sister edit till red red but no choice, have to upload too...

Appetizer- Buffalo Wings and Fried Mac & Cheese
Main Course- Sizzling Chicken & Cheese, Key West Whitefish, Fish & Chips, Friday's® Chicken, Friday's® Cheeseburger, and Garlic Marinated Grilled Lamb Chops


Dessert- Chocolate Oreo® Mint Crunch, Mocha Latte, and Snickers® Treat


That is all my Saturday night family day=)
Took photo with my younger sister & brother=)


Love,
♥Charmaine♥



No comments:

Post a Comment