Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dating with my dear...haha:D
Last Friday, me and my dear at night went to Sunway Pyramid again
We dont know what to eat and simply enter Kenny Rogers Roasters took our simply dinner=)
I had 1/4 Rotisserie Roasted Chicken and I choose my side dishes that is Macaroni & Cheese, Fresh Fruits Salad and Garlic Parsley Potatoes
They gave me the chicken very big then I gave my dear half...hehe^^



My dear had 1/4 Rotisserie Roasted Chicken too but he choose his favourite Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Macaroni & Cheese and Creamy Coleslas
Then we also wont forget eat their Kenny's Famous Muffin
I had Chocolate Muffin and my dear had Vanilla Muffin



Last Sunday, was my damn busy day
Afternoon, faster make-up and took lunch then rushed to Klang Parade did the video shooting with my group friends then rushed again to Kenley's house change cloth and went to near by Kenley's house the big garden did photo shooting
Actually this video and photo shooting is not for play play
This is our group important assignment to do a TV commercial
But I want to say is...this video and photo shooting is damn hard because have to with boy friend act we are couple
When we shooting we also feel very funny and very hard to concentrate to act a best couple
But we try our best to do so hope the video and photo shooting is very GREAT and get the HIGHEST MARKS
After photo shooting at the garden then we faster went back home because it is going to rain heavily
When we reached Kenley house outside seriously rain heavily and thunder shoting
Then we continue the video shooting at Kenley's house
Kenley's perent also did a very good job and helps us a lot
His parent also used the half day to cook a lot of delicious dishes and did the decorating and be our uncle and aunty model...hehe^^

Steam Fresh fish


I dislike taufu but also ate because his mum cooked the taufu sauce eat with taufu very nice


This vegetable inside full of prawn...nice nice=)


This dishes I dont know called what name but everyone also very like


Marmite Chicken...decorating like eat at outside



This COUPLE MICKEY MOUSE look very cute


It is not mine and is my eldest sister
She get this souvenir from her boyfriend sister bring came back from Hong Kong
Still got few Mickey Mouse souvenir like COUPLE MICKEY MOUSE CUP and COUPLE MICKEY MOUSE T-SHIRT...but I lazy to take picture
The couple Mickey Mouse T-shirt the design very nice and the price also expensive...haha:D

This Thursday, GUESS WHAT???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah! It is the 2012 movie 1st day showing on cinema
I & my dear very LUCKY can get the seat because a lot of peoples cannot get the seat
Actually I want to thank you my dear very early go to online booking because he know I want to watch this movie
2012 such a GREAT movie!!!
Everyone must watch this movie to know how the earth going to end and what will happen when the earth end
Everyone, dont miss 2012!

Yesterday is my ELDEST SISTER BIG BIG DAY
She received a SUPER GOOD PRESENT
Daddy and Mummy gave her GOLD+JED RING, her boyfriend bought her lovely LOUIS VUITTON TOILER DAMIER PORTEFEVILLE SISTINA as her present, I & my younger sister went to FRUITY shared to bought the CAPPUCINO CAKE and her besties shared to bought a TITUS WATCH for her
At night, my sister boyfriend brought my sister and us went to ate Steamboat to celebrated my sister birthday
Dearest Sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21st!!! Muacksssss!!!
Hope all your dreams come true and will successful on your job and anything you want...


After putting candle

Me & My sister...The big candle cover my mouth abit=(


Love,

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment