Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi, everyone=)
Now I am abit free and my sick almost recover
My 2tests also just ended today
Now I am starting to rush for a lot of assignments
My final exam is around the corner...tension!
Have to study hard!!!

Alot of friends been my blog will told me
"Yee Theng, your blog alot of delicious foods, everytime I entered your blog sure will slobber"
&
"Your blog 80% is write about food"
Actually,I am a person like to enjoying foods
I afraid to measure my own weight because I know I am getting fatter and fatter
It is very hard to control my eating

15th of November
I with my dear went to Aeon JJ took our dinner at Vietnam Kitchen
That day is Sunday, so the shop was very pack
But luckily when we reached there, the restaurant still left 1table for a pair of couple...hehe=)
As usual, we had their Dry Noodle and ate till very full
After dinner, we dint shop shop and went back home already

16th of November
It was my rushing day & rainy day!
Why???
I finished presentation then faster rush go down because my parent came to fetch me finished class and we are rushing to Semenyih temple to pray
On the way going to Semenyih, suddenly raining heavily & feeling uncomfortable
At night, we rushed back again for temple dinner at Pin Hwa High School
Whole day at outside, whole body very tired
So, I relax myself and treat myself good
Doing collagen face mask and sleep till tomorrow morning
RELAX! RELAX! RELAX!

The view look out from the temple...Cold...


Wearing formal for the presentation...my hand look big in this photo...sad=(

17th of November
with my family and aunty uncle went to Port Village Seafood Restaurant at 'Ba Hao Qiao' ate seafood+celebrated my eldest sister belated birthday
My mum ordered 7dishes and my mum bring prawn & fresh fish to let them cooked
Their dishes not very nice and the important is very dirty
Inside the Lala Mee Hoon got alot of Lala shell
After paid bill, my mum told them the Lala Mee Hoon inside got alot of Lala shell
You know how the worker answer us?
He answer us he forget to ask the maid wash because the Lala just took out from refrigerate
OMG!!!

-Below is some photo dishes that I took-



20th of November
It was a Friday night! also is my HAPPY DAY!
I and my dear went to Emerge Rising at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
Emerge Rising is organized by City Harvest Church
Who miss the Emerge Rising was very waste because it was very happening and full of people
I and my dear reached Sunway Pyramid 8pm but the seat almost full so we just can choose behind seat only
The event end at 11pm then we plan to Jeth Ice Cream & Coffee House took our supper because we are abit hungry=)
We finished our supper at 1am something
HOME SWEET HOME!

Come! Let's the photos speak for itself.

While on the way going to Sunway Pyramid, camwhoring in the car=)
Using My dear OLYMPUS camera and the beauty function


My PIG mouth...hahaha:D

Worship session

唐小康went to the Emerge Rising too...He is a Christian...




















After the event, take photo with my dear


Full House poster...the animation face same with my cheek so big and pinky pinky...haha:D


Kissing my dear...my kissing mouth look so funny=)

The white chocolate dessert look so nice...wish to eat it...

Jeth Ice Cream & Coffee House

-Our Supper-
My dear have his favourite Black Pepper Chicken Udon.
We have our Chef Special Salad & Nestum Toast Sundae.
Special & Delicious...LOVE DESSERT=)


Love,
♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment