Sunday, November 1, 2009

My BUSY outing, working & studying day

SORRY to my readers did not update my blog for so long
I was so BUSY outing, working and studying
But now I will update all the things that happened on this 2weeks

Last thursday (22/10), after finished class I quickly went back to fetch my eldest sister because she want went to shop
She had company event at Genting and everyone enter the event must wore something special so she want to help her bf bought a special shoes that suitable her bf special cloth and bought formal cloth for herself
My sister planed to shop at Sg.Wang but that time was quite late and raining...finally, we just went to Sunway Pyramid shopping
My sister cannot find any special shoes that suitable her bf...end up, her bf just wore slipper to match the special cloth...haha:D
Then, we rest for awhile and went to take dinner
We went to eat Ayam Penyet RIA is the Authentic Indonesian Restaurant
Ayam Penyet is very famous at Indonesia
My sister said the Ayam Penyet at Sunway Pyramid not very nice but the Fried Fish was very nice
But this is my 1st time ate Ayam Penyet(Smashed Fried Chicken) and Lele Penyet(Smashed Calfish)...no compare...so I feel very delicious...hehe^^
Especially is their addicted hot sambal...I like it!

My sister had Milo Dinosaur...just a normal drinks but nicer than cincai longan...


I had cincai+longan...not very nice but also drank finish...


Ayam Penyet...YumYum!!!


Lele Penyet...crispy calfish+hot sambal...OMG!!! very delicious!


After ate, then we continue shopping...
My sister bought alot of things for herself and her bf...Of course, I also bought a dress cost RM75 and mask RM50...
No income but spend alot=(
My sister is the one shop till drop:D

Friday(23/10), was my uncle birthday...
He open a birthday party at his house and invited some relatives and friends going...
Before going to uncle house...I with my dear went to Aeon JJ ate Sakae Sushi because Raymond gave me the RM20 coupon and the coupon 23th of Oct is expired...
Then we ordered some sushi and have to pay RM8 only...haha=)





Temaki Soft Shell Crab






My LOVELY Soft Shell Crab...muacks!!!


Spicy Salmon...very spicy maybe my mouth injured so kena the wound will spicy and pain


Then we continue went to uncle house eat and celebrated his birthday
That night, I was super full and feel satisfied
HAPPY NIGHT!

Saturday(24/10), me and Elysia be usher and worked at Sunway Pyramid
There have the i-Choice competition and open ceremony the new i-Choice online magazine
Have alot of Malaysian artists get invited and attended on that day
I was very HAPPY can saw alot of MALAYSIAN ARTISTS...they are really pretty and handsome...

They are 本地美后歌手苏盈之Soo WIncci, V团体, 著名艺人蔡珂立, 谢雯惠, 李洺中, 黄启铭, Alan Yun袁锦伦, Steve Yap, 沈月婷, Hishiko, May June, 刘冠伸, Emily林佩琦, 名模Esther Tan and etc...
I want to congratulation to Michelle Yin and Paul won in the competition
Michelle and Paul have alot of supported and the judge also very like them because they perform very well compare to others...
Actually other contestants done very well too but they nervous so lose in the competition
Anyway, everyone done very well and have to Gambateh

Before start working camwhoring


I forget this artist name already...so sorry=( but she is very pretty...


More info and picture link http://www.i-choice.com.my/highlight/ichoicestyle_search/

4.30pm finished work then went back home and rest
I stand till leg aching...
Tired day=(

Sunday(25/10), working day again...
I worked at Sg.Wang Watson and give out Dentyne Chewing Gum
Dentyne Chewing Gum came out new Blackberry flavour
Alot of customers taste quite nice but I not very like chewing gum...
Finished work reached home 8pm
Tired day again+leg aching became seriously...

This Monday till Thursday nothing special
Keep doing assignment and have to pass up 2assignment on Friday
Tension day=(

This Friday, morning went to attended Malaysian Economics and Malaysian Studies class
Afternoon class all cancel already
Me and my dear suddenly plan to Damansara want go to Busy Corner Restaurant eat but we turn 3rounds and wait wait also cannot find parking then cancel it and go to 1Utama Vietnam Kitchen ate
We had 2set lunch and ate till very full
Then we window shopping and took picture due to Halloween festival have the event at there





Window shopping finished, we went back home and eat my lovely dessert again
We went to KTZ FOOD
As usual, eat Sago Loh again but this time we had different flavour

Yeah! We had Strawberry Loh...Yummy!Yummy!


SzeChuan Noodle...got beef inside...I curi-curi ate it...haha:D


Yesterday, working day came again...
Worked the same job but at different place...at Midvalley Watson
Yesterday, keep raining and the train keep got problem and delay the time
Make me ANGRY and late to work...urghh!!!

That's all for my 2weeks
Sorry to my readers again, my blog was not super interest...I not very good in writing blog...

But I hope everyone can ENJOY the blog and pictures

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment