Thursday, November 19, 2009

SICK...

I am GETTING SICK yesterday
FEVER, SORE THROAT & HEADACHE
Until today my sore throat & headache still havent recover
Keep taking medicine and eat all the not flavored foods
FEELING VOMIT
but I have to ♥THANKS TO MY DEAR♥ , althought he dint beside of me but he CARE me alot
Yesterday night, he bought sore throat medicine, three horns cooling water and a pack of porridge to me
Beside that, I hope my sick can recover tomorrow
because Friday I have alot of classes cannot miss it and have the last photo shooting then night I have to accompany my dear to the Christian event at Sunway Pyramid

Next week, I have 2tests
I have to start to do revision already
GAMBATEH!!!

I will post all the things happen on this week after I free
TIRED!
SLEEP EARLY!
GOOD NIGHT & SWEET DREAM!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment