Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

31st of December, It was the last day of the 2009
I also have to so say GOODBYE to 2009
and I should forget all the unhappy & sad things that happened in 2009

2010 is a BEST New Year for me
I hope can be HEALTHY, WEALTHY, LOVELY & GET GOOD RESULT in 2010!
I also wish everyone Good Luck in 2010!
Muacks!!!

That night, I went out with my dear to Mutiara Damansara
We went there for shopping, dinner & countdown to 2010
When we went to Mutiara Damansara not very jam & luckily can find parking
So, I was so happy & can save petrol...haha:D
we took a lot photos at there also...hehe=)



After took photos and shopping
We went to ate Popilla-Mexican cuisine food
My dear had Popi beef & I had Southwest Chic
For me very nice & I hope can try it next time...Yummy!!!

After that, we took dinner at The Apartment
Too bad, they served festive menu so the dishes not very nice & the choice was very less


I had the Butterflied Lemon Chicken...not nice! =(

My dear had Jamie's duck pasta...quite nice!

Dessert-Chocolate mousse...Nice!!!

Ignore the beer beside of me...It is not mine! I'm a good girl=)

We took our dinner till not satisfied and go to our countdown session
There was so happening and everyone was playing & watching to the concert

-Below is the photos that took by my dear-


The emcees of the night

Joey G

Jacklyn Victor

Faisal Tahir


Countdown to 2010

Yeah! Happy 2010!

Finished countdown, we went back at 1am and jam very bad
So, I 2.30am only can reached home
I was very tired on that night but I have lot of FUN & very HAPPY &
ENJOY

I LOVE YOU, DEAR!

Love,
♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment