Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yesterday with my dear went to shopping again
We went to 1Utama & Midvalley just a window shopping
I did not buy any shirt...sad sad=(
I saw a red dress at 1Utama cost RM449
The dress superb nice but dint have the size that I want so dint buy

After that, we went to Midvalley shopping & took our dinner
We found a Noodle Station restaurant
The mee very special like their home made noodle
The drinks and mee price are reasonable too

I Love You lemon

Au Natural

I had Spicy Trio Springy Noodle Soup...really spicy & nice!

My dear had Springy Noodle With Fried Chicken Dumpling. Like the special Garlic Sauce.

My dear had his 2nd bowl of mee...haha:D

At night, We went to Jeth Ice-cream & Coffee house had a supper
We also online at there
I reached home at 1am & have a nice sleep!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment