Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shopping Day!

Today is my eldest sister off day
She planed to bring me & brother went to shop with her & her bf
Afternoon, we went to have our lunch Bak Kut Teh at Klang
Then, we only went to Midvalley and The Garden
Due to public holiday, Midvalley was superb jam & parking full
My sister bf decided to park at the hotel jockey parking & the whole day just RM1o
So Cheap!

Then is the time to start HAPPY SHOPPING!

My sister is always the one shop till drop
She bought alot of shirt at The Garden & a dinner long dress for her company annual dinner
I just bought a shirt at The Garden & a necklace

We also have our movie time at Signature GSC
My sister book for Premier Class
Then, we enjoy our funny & nice movie
That is Alvin and The Chipmunks 2


I like the Chipmunks because they are so cute & naughty
Their sound also very cute when they are singing
Now, they also come out Chipettes Girls
Funny & Nice movie

Finish watched movie, we went to Eu Yan Sang Restaurant had our dinner
We had our rice & healthy soup
We ate till very full & the foods was not bad
Then, we continue shopping till 9.30pm went back home

I hope my short trip to Melaka on next week can SUCCESS
Wanna enjoy & play with my dear at there till the MAX!!!

Tired...going to bed lo...
Good Night!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment