Sunday, January 3, 2010

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

Yesterday, my eldest sister brought me & my younger sister went to Sunway Pyramid shopping
When we reached there was 4pm
But still have a lot of cars & very hard to find parking
We used half hour to found a non-parking place & simply park it..haha:D

Then we start to SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

We shop till 6pm then went to had our dinner at Pommes Frites


Baked mussel with cheese...very nice! I like it so much!

I dont know what the pasta call but I know it is very nice & cooked with cheese...damn fat!

Not very nice=(

After took our dinner, we continue our shopping
Me, my eldest sister & younger sister was SHOP TILL DROP
Me & my younger sister bought a lot of clothes
My eldest sister was bought a lot of make-up stuff, accessories & clothes
I wanna THANKS to my eldest sister treat us eat...Muacks!

We shop till 9pm then we back home & brought my brother went to ate Pizza Hut
We also have our supper
But i ate very less only because I worried will become fatter again

Yesterday night, my parent also came back from Hat Yai
My parent bought a lot of things
My mum bought 2pairs of shoes & a dress for me
Still bought for everyone 1 big bottle of Bird's Nest, 1 big box of TomYam maggi mee and etc
I like all the things that my parent bought at Hat Yai
THANKS DADDY & MUMMY

Will be update after I come back from Malacca trip...
ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!
STAY TUNE!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment