Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday

Just now, I follow my dear & his mom went to Glad Tidings Church.
We celebrated GOOD FRIDAY at there.
The worship start from 8-10pm.
This is my 1st time celebrated Good Friday with my dear.
I think he will be very happy because he told me if I follow him go to church he will very happy and wont feel bored=)
I also had learn something else in this Good Friday. Example, like how they pray for on Good Friday.
It should be good and increase my knowledge that different religion have different culture.
After worship ended, we went to had our dinner and supper together.
Me & my dear ate alot because we dint had dinner before went to church so very hungry.
Then, home sweet home!

What is Good Friday?
Good Friday is the day on which we commemorate the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross, the act that brought salvation to all who believe. It is the culmination of Holy Week, which begins on Palm Sunday, and it takes place two days before Easter Sunday.

Coming Sunday, Easter Sunday!

Good Night & Sweet Dreams to all my readers!
Muacks!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment