Saturday, April 3, 2010

Result

My last semester result came out already.
Morning woke up, my mood was very unhappy due to some reasons.
But till just now I checked my result, my mood suddenly turning to HAPPY...haha:D
Yeah! because I PASSED all my last semester subjects=)
Last semester was the short semester so I just took 2subjects.
I get 1A and 1C+.
I want to know my CGPA but the lazy Exam Unit Department didnt help us calculate and I do not know how to calculate also. Ask for few friends they also dont know.
Anyway, I hope my CGPA can increase every semester.

My dear also get all A's in the last semester subjects.
Finally, he is Graduated!
Congratulation, my dear!
Muacksssss!

THANK, GOD!

I wish all the DIBS students can get Good result too...Good Luck!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment