Monday, April 19, 2010

Marketing Research

Today, my Marketing Research class was canceled
But we have to go to Midvalley to do a normal research first
Lecturer want every group of students went to Midvalley choosed a restaurant to do research but first of all have to see the restaurant environment, taste their foods, price, concept and etc.
After that, pass up a report only can start to do the research questions

But today I was very bad luck
First, I forget about today have to go to Midvalley and reach there before 2pm
My friend 1pm suddenly called me I only know
So I have to rush and drive to Midvalley and YOU KNOW WHAT?
This is my first time drove to Midvalley and without people accompany me
Second, my car air-cond was spoiled so I sweat all the way to Midvalley and come back from Midvalley
Althought bad luck but I try the 1st experience and let me become brave abit=)

I reached there 2.15pm
Luckily, my friends still there and waiting to sign attendant
My group choosed to do The Spaghetti Farm
So, we enter to see their price and taste the Spaghetti
Their price reasonable & the Spaghetti was okok

I ordered Pomodoro with classic tomota, mushroom soup and 100plus only RM9





Group Picture


So...That's all for today!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment