Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Me & my dear few weeks dint go dating
Because he is busy about moral assignment & goes to me busy BKA assignment
After settle all the assignment
We plan to dating on Sunday, that's yesterday...
We went to Midvalley & The Garden shopping & eating
My dear bought a Esprit T-shirt & I didnt buy anything for myself *save save save money*
Then, we had a short break at The Coffee Bean
We also at Saint Cinnamon bought the bread to The Coffee Bean enjoy the tea break=)

Blended Coffee with White Chocolate


Saint Cinnamon- Original & Cheese flavour


After the tea break & chatting
We continue our shopping & my dear finding for watches
But until now he still cannot find any watches that he like the most *find slowly*
At night, we had our dinner at Noodle Station again
This is our 2nd time went to Noodle Station

I had the same Spicy Trio Springy Noodle Soup








Finished our dinner, we continue went to enjoy & took photos at i-city
I took alot of photos at there
My dear helped me took photos till sweating because really hot
No wind, No fan, No air-cond...haha:D
















After the hot weather...

HOME SWEET HOME!
The HAPPY MOMENT with my dear=) Muacks!!!

Love,
♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment