Thursday, August 6, 2009

Enjoy the foods day again!

Yesterday, Me & My dear headed to 1Utama at night
It is the suddenly plan
We went there to have a dinner

Then we choosed to have dinner at Waffle World
I order the sandwich Hawaii Chicken Ham and My dear order Classic Hotdog
It is very nice!






Finished our dinner then we walk walk at 1Utama
Then, my dear saw the Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks
So he bought the XXL Crispy Chicken to eat
We share share the XXL Crispy Chicken because it is damn big





Our sweet photo...haha=)
After that, we went back home and continue our supper at SS2
We went to K.T.Z FOOD have a nice dessert
I like there the Sago Loh very much
Last time I went there I order Mango Loh
This time I order Kiwi Loh
2taste also damn nice
We also ate other foods like SzeChuan Dry Noodle...but My dear ate more because I very full already
The other food is Seaweed Roll
It Seaweed Roll very special because of the Wasabi Mayo

Kiwi Loh...Yummy!

SzeChuan Dry Noodle...hot and very nice!


Nice! Nice! Nice!

I really enjoy the foods on that day!
All the foods was very nice
I think fat 3kg again...haha=)

Thank you,dear!
♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment