Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanks My Dear so much...muacks!

Today afternoon I went to my dear house see him because I very miss him^^

Then my dear cooked a plate of fried rice give me eat
The fried rice very nice and hot

fried rice with cheese hotdog, onion, chilli padi and egg


and this food was I last few days went to my dear house he cooked the Pattaya curly mee with cheese hotdog and onion
He cooked the cheese hotdog with onion was super nice because have a different taste like put in some special sauce
I like it so much!!!!!
Yummy Yummy!!!



Chef Bernie...haha=)

At night, my dear brought me go to eat supper at Jets Ice-cream House
Then my dear had Honey Milk Shake and I had Ice Longan Honey Milk and Sausage Ham Pizza
We shared to eat the the Sausage Ham Pizza because we cannot eat finish

Sausage Ham Pizza...the photo abit dark


Ok...I want go to sleep already...
Good Night!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment