Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary

Now I only got abit free time to update my blog
because my parent yesterday went to Penang already
They holiday at there for 3days2nights
Then I had to do all the housework and no people help me
Woke up on the early morning have to kept bed,swept floor,washed cloth and fetched sister and brother go school

Last week It was Me & My dear 1st anniversary
Then last Saturday we went to Pavillion shop shop and I dint buy anything because I cannot find a cloth or pant that I like
At night, we went to Jogoya celebrated our 1st anniversary
There got alot different types of foods
Some foods quite nice some is really bad
When we reached there we keep taking foods and eat till non-stop
Especially is my dear=)
I also ate alot...I really can fat 5kg already=(
I want to diet but cannot success
We ate from 6-9pm
Actually we very early ate finish already but my dear full till cannot walk
Then we rest rest at there and I continue drank red wine...haha=)

Some photo that I took on that day








Hot..Hot...but very nice...

Me & My dear like this food


DimSum


I love this so much!!!


Cheers!
Cheers!


VIP food choose by My dear




Haagen-Dazs ice-cream






VIP food that i choose...Yummy!
After that, we went to Bukit Bintang walk walk
On the way we walked, we saw the very funny people whole body with purple colour
I feel the people very useless because he have hand and leg but on the street there ask for donate
Maybe he have some reason that we dont know...
Anyway, I dont know him so I also wont peduli him so much
Below the photo is the purple guy


An hour ago, we also went back home already
I reached home also 11pm
That day, I was very happy, enjoyed and tired
I LOVE U,DEAR!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment