Friday, August 14, 2009

My Result came out already

Today, I with my eldest sister went to JJ shopping for awhile
We dint bought alot of things
Just went to Sasa bought some make-up things...that's all...
After that, we went to Popular buy pens
At that time, I received a message from my dear
He told me that our result came out already
At the moment,my heart was so scared and worried because I worried my result very weak or fail

Then I reached home I straight away on my computer and checked the result
When I saw my result my heart was cool down and relax already
Because I passed all the subjects
Althought, my result not very good and very weak but I was so happy
I get 2A, 1A- and 1C+
I hate finance so much but I already tried my best to get C+

Thanks God~
Thanks my dear~
Thanks my family~
Thanks my friends~
Who always support me in my study
Muacks!!!

At night, I suddenly very hungry
Then my dear brought me to Burger King eat burger and ice-cream at Bukit Tinggi 2...haha=)
I very long dint eat Burger King already
So this time I try was very nice
Yummy!Yummy!
Thanks my dear be my driver brought me there

I miss my dear so much now...

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment