Monday, August 24, 2009

Start My New Sem

Now I am sitting in computer labs online to release bored...hehe^^
So using my free time to write blog

My holiday ended...
No more relax and enjoy time...
Start from now have to study hard for new subjects and get good result for this sem

Today, I woke up early the morning and feel tired
My eyes could not open and forced my eyes to open
Super super super tired!!!!! Arghh.....
After finished preparing myself then I went to college to attend my 1st class at 9am
But the lecturer was kind enough to dismiss early...haha=)
and now I'm waiting for my next class from 12.30-2.30pm

I think to go shopping at Klang Parade but I very lazy to walk and do not have people accompany me=(
Hope my dear will accompany me go to shop later
But he is hungry now and waiting for me to bring him go to eat...wait long long la...hahaha=)

Ok...write till here...
Bye bye everyone!
Muacksss!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment