Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm in very angry and unhappy mood

I'm just argue with my dear
He change alot alot alot
I don't know what he is thinking about
I don't know is my wrong or his wrong?
Who can tell me?

Today he went out whole day and did not contact me the whole day
I'm fine...I did not angry him...
but when he went back home just sms me and I reply him but he did not reply my message back
So, I call him alot of times he also did not answer my call

After that, I find him on msn but he like nothing
Did not give me any explain and response and I told him that tomorrow I'll going to Bali so we cannot meet and contact 4days but he also like nothing...did not care me also...

I don't know is I think to much or what...
But I'm very angry and unhappy now...

Thank you Leon brother willing to heard me spoke out all the unhappy things and buy me sweets...haha=)
I'm like a children now...having alot of sweets...hehe^^

I hope tomorrow wake up will is a GOOD DAY for me...
I hope my dear will find me back...
I wants to enjoy my Bali trip tomorrow...

Bye Bye!
Good night!

♥Charmaine♥

1 comment:

  1. dont be so angry lo..mayb he is busy untill din hear ur phone leh..sometimes in relationship must tolerate with each other

    ReplyDelete