Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bali 4days3nights trip

I am came back from Bali
I like Bali~It is a very nice place~so fun, so enjoy & so relax
There have alot of nice scenery and beach
The Kuta street full of shop and restaurant
I every night also went to there shopping,massage and eat supper~Syoknya!
But I did not bought alot of things
Just bought Roxy and Hard Rock cafe t-shirt, 2bags & 5necklaces
I also took photo with few exotic animals~so scary!
But it is a nice experience...hehe^^
I very sad too because my skin became darker
How I only can become fair again?
Please teach me...

Below are some of the picture I like~
More picture in my facebook album

outside Bubba Gump restaurant~my big shoes is so special and funny


Batik shop~wearing different style of Batik


I like this style=)


Me & my eldest sister


Behind is a nice scenery~the place I taking crispy duck lunch


At Kintamani~Active Volcano behind of me




Having a small cup of nice coco




Wearing sarung before enter Gao Gajah


The place I massage my leg


At Jimbaran beach having BBQ dinner


Night time~very romantic!


Sitting Glass Bottom Boat to Turtle Island




60years old big turtle


Snake~scary!


Angry it~scratch my hand and have scar now


At Tanjung Benoa


At Uluwatu~have alot of monkeys but cannot see in picture




Tanah Lot temple


It is a nice trip for me and my family!
If I got chance, I hope can go there relax and play water again...hehe=)

Bye bye Bali!
muacksssss!

♥Charmaine♥

1 comment:

  1. So nice.. you went to Bali... I haven't got a chance to take a look at that beautiful places.. wish i be there soon haha

    ReplyDelete