Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gathering

Yesterday night, I with my secondary school friends have a gathering
Keow Keow 9something came to fetch me then we went to Tesco fetch Lin Shin after that only went to Jeth Ice-cream drink tea
We reached there 10pm
Patrica,Chui Wen,Chin Yin, Chung Huei,Pei Shuang,Wen Xin,Kim Kim and Yi Xin already reached there
Then we start chatting...
We talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh all the way
After that, Yee Li and her friend only reached
Yee Li still same as last time...never change...
Her sound still so sharp,loud and talkative...haha=)
The point of the gathering is farewell Pei Shuang because she is going to Australia working and all of us superb long did not meet so using this gathering to meet each other

Me & my best friend Wen Wen


Me & Lin Shin...we have the same cheeks=)


Me & Pei Shuang...you must take care yourself at Australia




Group photo


Thanks, Keow Keow fetch me and Kim Kim treat us the drinks
It is a happy night for me
Hope we still have a gathering next time or go out play play
All my dear, take care yourself and happy everyday o...
Miss you all!
Muacks!!!

Love,

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment