Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LAZY DAY

Yesterday, my dear came back from Pulau Pangkor already
He bought yam ball and a pack of biscuit for me and my family
The yam ball I try already...VERY DELICIOUS...
Yam ball is me and my mum favourite and the biscuit is my favourite too...haha=)
Thanks, dear=) Muacksssss!!!!

Today the weather is super hot
drink cold water and open air-conditioner also cannot feel very cold
HATE the sun....HATE the sun...HATE! HATE! HATE!

3pm I went out for lunch with my family
We went to Bayu Tinggi eat mee hun ge
My family like their mee hun ge so much...but today the boss wife cooked the mee hun ge very very very NOT DELICIOUS
Better go to the boss parent shop eat because the boss mother cook the mee hun ge very delicious and famous
The boss mother shop at Meru, everyday lunch time sure have alot of customers

This friday I will go to camp but I very LAZY to keep my luggage
Have alot of things must bring...So, I dont know how to keep...
I worry 1luggage no enought to put...hahaha...
The important and MUST BRING is sunblock because i worry go to beach will become darker then look very ugly...
Mandy ( my china classmate) also will go to the camp...good! good!
Add another friend already...hehe^^

Later will go out with my dear go to buy camp stuffs and prize
We have alot of things to buy
Especially, the prize make us very headache
We dont know want to buy what...haizzz.....
Then, with my dear and his best friend go to The Ship hear song and drinks
Because my dear's best friend going to Australia study
Hope can eat some foods at there also...haha=)

I very happy can see my dear later
I very miss you!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment