Monday, September 21, 2009

20/09/2009 - Sunday

My dear went to Pulau Pangkor with his family already
Left me alone at here=(

I woke up on the early morning helped my mum wash hair with customers
Afternoon, my mum and my brother went to wedding lunch
Then, I and my eldest sister together went out for lunch
After lunch, we nothing to do at home...superb bored...
I, my sister and my sister's bf want to book 'Where got ghost' at 3.30pm but fully book...we check 11.45pm show also fully book
But we very lucky...when we checking suddenly 11.45pm show they open another room...hehe^^
My sister straight away paid online

Then, we using our whole afternoon superb bored time to online and watched taiwan drama at home
Thanks, Leon brother accompany me on9 chit chat for awhile

Night, my eldest sister brought us go to Bukit Tinggi TST restaurant celebrate my mum belated dinner
Their dishes not bad...quite delicious...
Especially is their famous fried fish with some sauce very nice and special...yummy! yummy!
I also add half rice...really fat already la=(

Then, I and my eldest sister,eldest sister's bf, younger sister, and brother 11pm went to Aeon JJ
The cinema really full of people...almost every people also went to watch 'Where got ghost'...
'Where got ghost' not scary but it is really a funny movie
The movie they divided into 3story...3story also very funny
Especially the 2nd and 3rd story everyone keep laughing
The movie ended at 1.30am like that then we also went back home already and I slept at 2something

I very happy can went out with my eldest sister because she seldom have holiday
She everyday also busy of her work
Sometime, I 1week only can see her for 2days

I will ENJOY my 1week midterm break
HAPPY everyday=)

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment