Thursday, September 10, 2009

"The Orphan"

Yesterday night, I with my dear went to watched movie at AEON Jaya Jusco
Actually we want to watch "Final Destination" but end up also choosed "The Orphan" because we heard alot people said that "Final Destination" not nice
When we reached AEON Jaya Jusco also meet Shireen, Kim, Jia Ming, David, Wilson and Li Jie
They also watched the same movie with us and Kim, Shireen and Li Jie also seat the same row with us...really ngam=)
"The Orphan" quite nice but I feel like not very scary

Dear, I know you do not like to watch horror movie but you also accompany me watched
Thx,my dear...muacksssss!

Tomorrow DIBS house have a BBQ gathering at Jia Ming house
almost got 30peoples attend
Hope to have a fun tomorrow

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment