Tuesday, September 29, 2009

♥MOS♥Club 11:15♥Will's birthday♥

Last thursday with my dear and Guna went to MOS ladies night
We reached there 11pm
It is still early...
When we entered very less people and near 12am start alot of peoples already
We enjoyed at there and maybe this is the last time clubbing with Guna because he is going to Australia for his study
All the best at Australia and take care yourself,Guna!
We dance till 2.30am went back and I'm very tired + leg aching

The photo at MOS


My BIG and FAT face=)





Hug Hug~~


Kiss Kiss~~
After that, we went to Restaurant Moden Corner took supper
As usual, I had nasi goreng at there
I like their nasi goreng so much!

As I mention on the last post going out with my dear and his friend go to The Ship drink and heard song
End up we went to Bangsar Baru the Club 11:15 drinks and heard song
It is not a famous club and have alot of malay and indian like to been there
We ordered 1jug of Tiger beer and I drank 1cup only because I dont like beer so much
We talk talk at there and sit at there almost 2hours then went back home




28/09/2009 is Will's birthday
Me and my classmates went to Asia Cafe celebrated Will's birthday and they also bought a fruit cake for him

I had Salmom rice at Asia Cafe


Birthday cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Will!

I will update Chill-It camp post asap
still haven get all the photo

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment