Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last week & this week I am very bored bored bored
Nothing special happen on me
Everyday just study study study
I still have alot of homeworks haven settle yet
Have to do in group and present

Next week I having a mid term break for 1week
then I will go to CHILL-IT camp at 25th-27th of September
CHILL-IT camp is organised by HICT Christian Fellowship, Buddhist Family and Travel & Tourism Club
Christian Fellowship president is my dear and Buddhist Family and Travel & Tourism Club president also is my best friends so I will go for sure...haha=)
Li Jie register for the camp already but dont know Kim and Yin Yee will go for the camp or not...hope they will go too^^
so we can play play at there...haha...
This camp we stay at Port Dickson for 3days2nights
Hope we all having a fun at there and know more friends in this camp

This friday night maybe having a small gathering with my secondary school 3best friends
We very long did not meet each other already
because we all very busy...study d study,working d working...
Alot of times we planed to go out already but end up also cancel
hope this time the gathering really can success...hehe...
Tomorrow they only let me know the venue and time
Hope to hear from them asap


Last few days, my friend introduce me a part-time job but I cannot work
because I have classes on weekday
So I have to let this job fly away and cannot earn money already...sad sad=(
but I have to thank you introduce this job for me
Thx,gal=)

Ok...write till here...
Waiting for my dear call=)
Good Night and sweet dream

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment