Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My busy week

Maybe I just started my new sem so this week I super busy
My lunch time also don't have
Everyday just can spend half hour or 1hour on my lunch only
I taking 5subjects in this sem
So, I have to attend alot of classes...super tired man=(
But I want to graduate on time so I have to force myself to study hard in this sem no matter taking how many subjects
Gambateh!!!

Diploma in Business organised a DIBS club
Today, we had the 1st meeting to choosing committee
The meeting was very funny and all the junior and senior also very quiet include me too...hehe^^
Then, I very bad luck because I get choosen as a secretary
I have to do alot of things but it is good for me because I can learn something else
Next week, 5th of Sept we have a DIBS gathering hope everyone can attend and have a fun together=)
Time and venue will be comfirm again

Just now I meet Prue
She came my house to take contact lens with me but I was very happy can see her althought just for awhile because we very long did not meet each other already

Next monday is our country National day but I'm not in Malaysia...hehe^^
Me and my family go to Bali travel
We go there 4days3nights from 31st of Aug till 3rd of Sept
I'm very happy cannot wait the day come...hahaha...
Bali waiting for me ya!!!

♥Charmaine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment